Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away!

Here's another mani from my vault, and this time it's truly a witchy stuff! If I would be giving names to manis, this one would probably be the sea witch. 
Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! Mermaid Stamping Manicure
My base here is my go-to blue creme for nail art. It is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away! It is a one coater of medium blue creme that is just perfect for any sort of nail art. It has a very smooth formula and it is very pigmented and glossy when dry.
Sadly, I cannot recall what I stamped this with. There are 3 different polishes in there, but I couldn't remember them to save my life :-(    So it will only remain as the Sea Witch...
Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! Mermaid Stamping Manicure

Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! Mermaid Stamping Manicure
So do you think it's bad to have those small from the vault posts? ;-))

1 comments :

Raggio di Luna said...

Blue Me Away is gorgeous... yes, it would be also my perfect blue cream for the nail art :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!