Dior Day - Czarina Gold

I know, I know its been a while and I really need to come back more often. Eventually I will! But for now - here's a collaborate post. Some blogger friends of mine decided to get together and show our love for the polishes by Dior. And who am I to turn down such a fun idea? So let me show you Czarina Gold.
Dior Czarina Gold Or Tsarine Black and Gold Manicure
Czarina Gold was released as part of Dior's 2010 Holiday collection. It is a dark brown polish filled with golden flakies and golden shimmer. It is opaque in two easy coats and dries to a semi gloss finish. Sadly, today it is very hard to find. But if you do find it - don't miss out!
The following swatches show two coats with no top. Make sure you click the macro shot to see those gorgeous flakies from up close.
Dior Czarina Gold Or Tsarine Black and Gold Manicure

Dior Czarina Gold Or Tsarine Black and Gold Manicure

Dior Czarina Gold Or Tsarine Black and Gold Manicure
And of course since I cannot let a polish be, even if it is a Dior, I added some romantic roses to it using Barry M - Gold Foil Effect, and just a little bit of glitter using Wet n' Wild - Gimme Some Suga'. What do you think? Do you have Czarina Gold?
Take a look at the other awesome Dior Manicures today!










3 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!