33 Days Challenge - Day 24: A mani featured the color I own the most of

Today's entry in the 33DC has to feature the color I own the most of. This was a tricky one actually. Because for a while I was sure I had the most of Blue polishes. But since I am now in the process of re-arranging my polishes in my Helmers drawers, I found out a very surprising piece of information: While I have a little over 300 Blue polishes, I have just a tiny bit less then 400 of.... *drum rolls* ... Orange polishes.And since Orange is my most favorite color, this fact made me very happy. So here's my mani featuring my Orange polishes:
Orange polish nail art

Here's a fun fact for you: this mani features not less then 14 different orange cremes: 
  1. Julep Hayden
  2. Julep Parker
  3. Nfu Oh MOR02
  4. Nfu Oh Crayon 04
  5. China Glaze Sun Of A Peach
  6. Color Club Psychadelic Scene
  7. Dance Legend Best Vacations
  8. Dance Legend Orange's Boom
  9. Bourjois Orange Creation
  10. Nails Inc Westbourne Grove
  11. Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme
  12. BarryM Saisuma
  13. Catrice Orange-Utan
    and - 
  14. Konad Special Stamping Polish in Orange.
And personally - I really LOVE this mani! =D What do you think?
Orange polish nail art

Orange polish nail art

Orange polish nail art

Orange polish nail art






5 comments :

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

gorgeous!!

Ela said...

Love it too!:) Love orange polishes:)

Priyanjana said...

OMG! you own so many nail polishes!!

M. Fourey said...

I think you did a great job! I was sure you'd have the more oranges! :D It's just so you! But gosh, you have more blues than I have nail polish in general, as I am still under 300... depressing!

Raggio di Luna said...

If I had to do the same manicure, it would definitely be blue, it's my favourite colour and I always "fall" for any shade of blue :-) About orange... uhm... I have maybe 2-3 bottles of orange, please don't kill me :-)
And, I love your manicure, my favourite is your middle finger nail :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!