A Huge Apology to you

Good evening beautiful readers!
I am so sorry for being a little quiet. I have so many things I want to show you but some family matters require my full attention these days and I am just left with no time nor energy to take pictures and write my posts.
I truly hope this is only a matter of a few more days, maybe a week and I will get back to you all with a lot of energy and a lot of summer fun stuff. But for now... sadly, I need some time off.
I really hope you won't forget me until I return...
Love you all! 

7 comments :

Lena Payne said...

I hope all is well soon!

Raggio di Luna said...

Dear Jin, I hope that very soon things will get better, that you will feel better and have time for many things you like, and also for your blog! Till then, have faith, be strong and take care of yourself! I send you a big hug! :-)

M. Fourey said...

Awww Jin... I am so sorry! Just take care of yourself and your people, we'll be here for sure!

Unknown said...

Take care of yourself... We'll be here when you get back. Hugs!

Karen said...

Take care of everything first Jin, we'll all be here when you came back! :)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

*hugs* <3

Unknown said...

Do what you gotta do, so we'll wait <3

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!