Above The Curve - Caty Perry-Winkle

I really like Above The Curve polishes. They are not only gorgeous, but they also serve a bigger cause - to raise awareness for Shriner's Hospital's for Children and Scoliosis. Shawn and Angel, the couple behind Above the Curve, donate $1 of every bottle they sell to these organizations. Can it get any better?
Today I have a very special color from Above The Curve to show you: Caty Perry-Winkle.
Above The Curve Caty Perry-Winkle and Red Dog Designs Blueberry Muffin
Caty Perry-Winkle is a periwinkle holographic shimmery polish. The holographic shimmer in this polish is not very strong and is rather scattered, but I think it adds the exact amount of gorgeousness to this polish. It has a wonderful formula and is opaque in two coats and a smooth finish. Since I really love all those "in-between" colors, it is no surprise that I fell in love with this polish the second I saw it. For a while it was not available but Shawn and Angel announced that it is not any Limited Edition polish and it will be available again. So when it was, just in case, I got me a back-up bottle as well. To be on the safe side ;-) Because honestly, just look at this perfection!
Above The Curve Caty Perry-Winkle

Above The Curve Caty Perry-Winkle

Above The Curve Caty Perry-Winkle

Above The Curve Caty Perry-Winkle
I then added to it some Red Dog Designs - Blueberry Muffin, a light blue creme base with blue, purple and white glitter, and a small purple gem. 
Above The Curve Caty Perry-Winkle and Red Dog Designs Blueberry Muffin

Above The Curve Caty Perry-Winkle and Red Dog Designs Blueberry Muffin

Above The Curve Caty Perry-Winkle and Red Dog Designs Blueberry Muffin
Above The Curve polishes are available in their BigCartel store. All the updates and information about restock and new shades is available in the Above The Curve Facebook page
Red Dog Designs polishes are available in this on-line store and updates are on their Facebook page.

3 comments :

ManisbyMoore said...

So beautiful!! I love those purple stones with the blue!

Toxic Vanity said...

The blue is so pretty and the design is so clean and nice :D

Gosia said...

OMG!!!! This is the one you sent to me!!! First off, it's beautiful, but you already knew that... But second, I do a lot of scoliosis surgeries!!! All surgeons I work with go to the local Shriners hospital! I don't since I don't work with kids, but this is so cool!!! I love this brand already! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!