Light It Up Blue!

Today is World Autism Awareness Day and everything is being painted blue!
I showed you my collaboration post yesterday but I am going to do a few more blue manis in honor of this cause. So here's another one, this time by Chirality.
Chirality Quarks
Chirality Quarks is a gorgeous dark blue holographic polish. In her shop's description, Amanda - the maker of Chirality polish - described Quarks as a purple leaning blue color. Personally - I would call it Navy Blue. Maybe it has hints of purple due to the holographic effect, but I think it is very blue. It is a deep dark blue, very rich and very beautiful! It has excellent formula and needs two easy coats for complete opacity. The holographic effect may not be as strong as Ozotic 515 that I showed you yesterday, but it is definitely visible. 
Chirality Quarks

Chirality Quarks

Chirality Quarks

Chirality Quarks

Chirality Quarks

Chirality Quarks

Chirality Quarks
The gold and white polishes I added for the decoration of this mani are Zoya Ziv and China Glaze White Out.Everything is very simple really, but this polish is so rich it needs absolutely nothing more! 
You can find Chirality's Polishes at her Big Cartel shop as well as her Etsy shop, and both her shops offer international shipping in reasonable prices! 
To get the most recent information about sales and restock, make sure you like her Facebook page.
And if you want to learn more about the World Autism Awareness Day, click the banner below.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

This looks beautiful. Love the accent :)

M. Fourey said...

Hmmm yummy! This is quite nautical and it makes me think of summer and smell a mixture of sun lotion and sand that I adore! I can't wait! ^^

Raggio di Luna said...

Chirality Quarks is definitely love at first sight for me! :-) I like the final manicure too! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!