Light It Orange - Daring

Did you know that April is not only the Autism Awareness month, but also the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals Month? Well it is! And since I am an animal lover and I do wish to raise awareness to this cause and hopefully help making the punishments for animal cruelty be more severe, I would like to wave the Orange Animal Guardian Ribbon. So this week I will practice my best orange manis, and I hope you will join me too! Feel free to either link your orange mani post at the bottom of this page, or post it to my Facebook page!
Daring Superficially Colorful Lacquer Mister Grinch Red Dog Designs

Today I begin my orange manis with my own polish. This is Daring, from my Mood Swings Collection - a collection of thermo-color changers. These polishes are sensitive to heat and they change their color when the temperature turns warmer. Daring changes from orange to bright, almost neon yellow, and it is full with golden and red shimmer flakies. Here is how it looks by itself:
Daring Superficially Colorful Lacquer
 This is how it looks when my hands are cold. Orange with gold and a little bit of red  flakie shimmer.
Daring Superficially Colorful Lacquer

Daring Superficially Colorful Lacquer
This is how it looks when my hand is very warm. I am sorry for all the water drops, but since the tips of my nails are usually cold, this polish always look on me like the gradient below. To make it look completely yellow, I had to use some hot water. LOL
Daring Superficially Colorful Lacquer
Well, I thought this needed some glam added, so I used one coat of the amazing Mister Grinch by Red Dog Designs. This incredible glitter bomb is just too awesome for words. It has so many gorgeous goodies in it, and everything comes out in every dip of the brush. I haven't used it for a while so it just stood there in my helmer's drawer, and when I took it out, I didn't even shake it! And just look at how many hearts and how many goodies I got out of it with every brush dip.
Daring Superficially Colorful Lacquer Mister Grinch Red Dog Designs

Daring Superficially Colorful Lacquer Mister Grinch Red Dog Designs
 Daring Superficially Colorful Lacquer Mister Grinch Red Dog Designs
So I admit in this mani I stretched the orange a little, but it is still orange! And I really hope you will join in, both in your manis and your hearts to this beautiful cause!
Also, make sure you check some other great orange manis!




4 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Great mani for a great cause, Jin! And that polish is gorgeous!! I love how it looks with the yellow/orange gradient! *swoons*! :D

~ Yun

Laurie said...

WOW I absolutely love this color changer!!!! It's so daring!

M. Fourey said...

I agree this is a great cause ^^ Love your color changing polishes, and this one is amazing even if it's yellow :p
I may join in later this week, because it's letter O in my ABC Challenge and I picked Orange! But shhhhh don't spread the spoiler ;)!

Raggio di Luna said...

Daring seems like a beautiful nail polish :-) Yellow and orange are not my favourite colours, but they make an awesome gradient here on one of your photos :-) And it looks great on you! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!