Crumpet's Tri-Polish Challenge - Day 2: Coral and Purple

Today for the Crumpet's Tri-Polish Challenge I have some manicure I am very unhappy with. I honestly cannot recall what went through my head when I did it. I can tell you though, that right now I am just sorry I didn't use the green as my background. At least then I could call this mani The Ogre...
Sinful Colors Boogie Nights Nails Inc. Westminster

A reminder - the polishes I have to use are the same throughout the month. I used Sinful Colors Boogie Nights and Nails Inc. Westminster. Not much I have to say about this one except - I hate it. And looking at it now makes me wonder how come I didn't use my middle finger more during the day. I hope the next manis in this challenge will get better. and if  they don't, well, I will just have to show you my first mani again! 
Sinful Colors Boogie Nights Nails Inc. Westminster

Sinful Colors Boogie Nights Nails Inc. Westminster

Sinful Colors Boogie Nights Nails Inc. Westminster

Sinful Colors Boogie Nights Nails Inc. Westminster
Check out the other entries to the challenge below.



2 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Aww sorry this one didn't turn out the way you wanted, Jin. :( I think it's pretty cute! I like the way you mixed the dots and stripes.

~ Yun

Gosia said...

Eeh it's not bad at all!!! I'm not too big on the stripes (although you should have shown them off more haha) but the dots look great!! You're too hard on yourself :))

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!