Ziv, Blaze and Valentines

Since i'm already in the spirit of V-Day, I decided to do a sparkly Valentines mani. For this one I took Zoya Ziv and Blaze, both from the glorious Ornate Collection of Winter 2012. They are both gorgeous polishes, very sparkly and very festive. I suppose they could make a perfect Christmas mani, but they work so perfectly together for Valentines just as well!
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze under artificial lighting indoors

So I started with two coats of Zoya Ziv, a stunning warm gold with a somewhat foil finish and lot's of golden glitter or flakies inside for added depth. Formula is perfection. Great consistency, completely self leveling and  short drying time. 
Zoya Ziv
Zoya Ziv indoors, artificial lighting
Zoya Ziv
Zoya Ziv indoors, artificial lighting
Zoya Ziv
Zoya Ziv indoors, artificial lighting
I then added the tips and a little heart using Zoya Blaze, a beautiful Cranberry red filled with holographic little flakies that show mostly red, pink and purple but have the entire rainbow within them too! Again - a dreamy formula and a great drying time. Opacity is also achieved mostly in two coats.
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze indoors, artificial lighting
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze indoors, artificial lighting
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze indoors, artificial lighting
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze outdoors in natural light
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze outdoors, in natural light
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze
Zoya Ziv and Zoya Blaze - Close Up
Do you have those two pretty babies? These are definitely a MUST in your stash!

5 comments :

BRB said...

I LOVE that gold color, Jin. It's the perfect shade. Your mani is too cute :)

Raggio di Luna said...

Both colours are beautiful, Zoya Blaze is the kind of red I could wear :-) Perfect St. Valentine's Day manicure! :-)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

This is so cute! I love Blaze and Ziv together... they do work well for Valentine's Day! :-)

~ Yun

M. Fourey said...

Love the idea! And you managed this freehanding very well! I see practice in here! :p

Gosia said...

Awww this is so adorable!!!! Love the hearts!! And I continue to admire your freehand skills!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!