The Weekend Freehand

Do you remember the New 31 Days Challenge? Hard to believe it ended only 3 days ago... Anyway, on day 30 I was suppose to come up with a mani of my favorite technique. And while I did, I also told you that it was a compromise. It was made using my favorite nail art technique - freehand, but it was a very quick one due to the timing in the middle of my working week. And I promised you another one, a lot more time consuming. Right? So here comes..... The Muppet show!!! *music please*
Ok, I admit, not the very best drawing, but I enjoyed this one greatly! Let me list the polishes I used. First the common ones: Red - Illamasqua Ruthless, White - Milani White On The Spot, Black - China Glaze Liquid Leather. The rest are at the order of the muppets, from left to right:
Fozzie Bear: Bourjois - Jaune Trendy, Sinful Colors: Hazard, Julep - Olivia and Sinful Colors - Nirvana.
Piggy: Sinful Colors Hazard, Nails Inc - Sumner Place, China Glaze - Bahamian Escape, Julep - Pippa.
Kermit: Peripera - GR302, Sinful Colors - Innocent, Zoya - America, Sinful Colors - Hazard.
Beaker: Sally Hansen - Sun Kissed, BOurjois - Jaune Trendy, China Glaze - Bahamian Escape.
Animal: - Everything already mentioned :-D
The Muppets - before applying a top coat.
The Muppets - Before Top Coat.
The Muppets - After Top Coat.
The Muppets - After Top Coat.
The Muppets - After Top Coat.
So? Did I keep my promise? Did you like? Will you give it a try?

16 comments :

gin shivers said...

I like miss Piggy best :)

The Silverinator said...

You are so talented. I love seeing your freehand manis. They always bring a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing <3

Laurie said...

OMG THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! YOU DID A FAB JOB!!!!!!

Unknown said...

MEEKER!

Unknown said...

i LOVE it!!! such a fun and cool mani...super well done to you (freehand is my fave to!) xxx

Elizabeth said...

Omigosh, LOVE THESE!!! Every single nail looks adorable, and you even got the facial expressions!

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Love love love! ! !

mrsrexy said...

Absolutely fantastic!

Loz said...

OMG!! I love your Animal nail!!! these are awesome :)

Helena / Lacky Corner said...

Love it! Animal is my favorite drummer and I think you've made a great manicure :)

M. Fourey said...

It is great! :D Wow, I am amazed at how skilled you've become at freehanding! This manicure is gorgeous, so fun! And you can totally recognize the characters ^^ Well done, you!

Marias Nail Art said...

Aww, they are gorgeous :)

BRB said...

WOW, excellent job!!! Very impressive :)

Kali
Kali Now Living

Unknown said...

Seriously?!?!? This is amazing!!!! I'm speechless!!!!!

Gosia said...

I already told you, but I will say it again: this is PERFECT!!!! You're so so talented, girlie!!!!

Raggio di Luna said...

OMG, Muppet Show personalities! :-) They are gorgeous, each and every one of them! :-) My favourite is Gonzo the Great, with his little chicken Camilla, but unfortunately you didn't draw him... I know he would look great too! :-) Fantastic work, Jin! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!