Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses

The Valentines is getting nearer and everyone is looking for that romantic polish or nail art to wear. You can see a lot of reds and pinks and roses and hears all over. So I would like to join the wave of love, with one of the most romantic polishes I have ever seen! Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses, no top coat.
Just like Nebula that I showed you a couple of days ago, Sn'R is also from the Bling! collection. It's a clear base filled with tons of micro glitter in rose and holographic gold. It has a wonderful formula and while it dries by itself to a matte finish with a bit of a sandy texture, it becomes completely glass-looking glossy with just one simple coat of Seche Vite. This is such a gorgeous polish! It is feminine without being childish, it is sophisticated and elegant and I am completely in love with it. Sadly, I didn't have a chance to take photos of this beauty in the sun but you will have to take my word for it: it is stunning!
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses, no top coat
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses, with top coat
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses, with top coat
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses, with top coat
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses
Ninja Polish - Strawberries n' Roses, with top coat
I decided to add a little bit of a darker color to my mani so I added a triangled half-moon of Mumbo Jumbo, a polish by CVarnish. Unfortunately, her store is down so I cannot link to it...
CVarnish - Mumbo Jumbo



So what do you think? Do you have Strawberries n' Roses? Planning on having? And what are your mani-plans for the Valentines? Anything exciting? 

You can find Strawberries n' Roses, as well as the entire Ninja Polish Bling! Collection and other amazing creations at the Ninja Polish store where they retail for $9 each and ship internationally. Also, make sure you follow Ninja Polish on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates.

7 comments :

M. Fourey said...

All I can say is "Holy Sh*t!" (are bad words allowed in here?) it looks amazingly pretty! :D Look at that beauty, glossified! Yeah baby, that's how you do a GOOD polish!

The Silverinator said...

That is gorgeous!

BRB said...

I really, REALLY, really like Strawberries and Roses!

Rainbowify Me said...

I love that Ninja polish, so it's on my wish list now :)

shortylegsbeauty said...

WOW!!!
That is basically all I can say about that Ninja polish... its SO PRETTY!!!
I love that you added a darker color too.. looks awesome with purple :)
Hugs
xx

Gosia said...

Dude, this polish is spectacular!!! I love it!!!
And no special mani for V-day for me... V-Day sucks!

Galorious said...

wow! it looks so nice with a topcoat!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!