My V-Day Entry

How are you lovely people? Are you getting ready for V-Day? Do you celebrate it? Mark it somehow or just completely ignore it as if it was just another day of the year? Personally, I don't celebrate it. But I do love themed manis and Valentines' day is such a great opportunity for fun and colorful manis, that I think it would be a crime to let it go un-noticed. 
Today's mani is also my entry to Jen's Nail Files Love themed nail art contest!!!
I started this mani with a pink-purple gradient. It wasn't a very perfect gradient and I still have to work on this but I just loved the colors. I used QRS - News of the beloved, QRS - Violet Pink and Sinful Colors - Truth or dare for this gradient and I topped it with one whimsical coat of I believe in fairies by Whimsical Ideas By Pam. I drew the kitties with China Glaze - Liquid Leather and their eyes and nose with Bourjois - Jaune Trendy. A quick coat of Seche Vite completed my Kitty - Love.







So did you enter Jen's contest yet? You still have time until Feb 21st to enter!  Check out all the rules and fine print here, and see all other entries, as well as the awesome prizes for the winners here. And in the meantime - have a wonderful day!!!

11 comments :

Passion for Nails/Suvi said...

Cute nails! :3

Beauty-Shoes-Nails-Fun said...

i super love the kitty cats <3 you make cats look so easy to do =)

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love it!

AMajgaard said...

Kitties in love! So cute :)
Beautifull gradient, and great colors :)

Raggio di Luna said...

Super cute cats, beautiful manicure! :-) I'm not really into St. Valentine's Day, but I made two manicures, one is made with blue (published today) and the other one with dark, dark red (will be published on Feb 14th) :-)

Unknown said...

I love it and especially the black kittys! I have a special place in my heart for them! <3

Rainbowify Me said...

Awww, that's just super cute. I love the colours, the motive and the cats in particular! :)

M. Fourey said...

Awwwww that manicure is just so romantic :D I love the idea, and the cats suit you very well! :D

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

This is so cute, Jin! I love the cats and how their tails are entwined into a heart! Awww <3

~ Yun

Gosia said...

Love the kitty kats!!! And they're in love!!! :)))

Unknown said...

The gradient is stunning and the cats are super fun :)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!