My own polish

I want to tell you a little secret that I have been dying to share with you for a while. 
It's no big secret that I ADORE indie polishes. If you have been following me a little, you would know that I have lots and lots of indies in my stash and I use them most often. I just love to see the creativity of all those amazing girls out there, who actually put their own spirit into those gorgeous bottles. Naturally, it was just a matter of time until I would want to try my own abilities in the frankening field. 
Fascinated, the first polish of my Mood Swings collection. Source: Smashley Sparkles
Of course, I plan to show you most of my frankenings with time. But today I want to point you to a friend of mine - Ashley of Smashley Sparkles, to whom I decided to send one of my polishes and she liked it so much that she did a whole post about it! Well, I am feeling so proud, like a mother showing off her new born! But I really do love this polish on Ashley! Make sure you check it out!



14 comments :

Unknown said...

OMG! This is freakin Gorgeous! Ashley did a great job of showing it off. I NEED this! Please tell me you will be selling these someday.

M. Fourey said...

Awwwww that's so sweet of her! No wonder why she loves it to bits, it is definitely a gorgeous polish! The changing effect is so strong! And there's blue / pink shimmer in it too? Looovely!

shortylegsbeauty said...

Such a beautiful polish :)
I love the different effects that it has :) Such an incredibly beautiful polish :)
Hugs
xx

BRB said...

Jin, this is beautiful! I would wear this in a heart beat. <3 it.

Essie Rae said...

OMG! AWESOME!!!

Bénédicte D. said...

WOW! Congrats Jin!!! ♥ This polish is absolutely gorgeous!!! my 2 fave colors together, so I WANT one for sure :P
Can't wait to see more ^^

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

i saw this on Ashleys blog yesterday and about died - you killed it with this polish, it is the coolest color changing polish I've ever seen, and about the only one I've ever even liked!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Wow Jin, this is gorgeous! I love that it changes color based on body heat! The blue/purple shift is just stunning! :D

~ Yun

Unknown said...

I'm so grateful that you gifted this gorgeous polish to me, and I'm also so glad that you liked my post on it! <3

Colorful Harmony said...

OMG this is so pretty, I want one!!!

Gosia said...

dude!!!! I NEED this!!! NOW!!!! and you better make more of these cuz I know that people will be all over this!!!!

ahhhdri said...

So gorgeous, Jin... Cannot wait to see more creations from you!

Unknown said...

Jin! Omg! Stunning!!!!

Raggio di Luna said...

So cooool...! Gorgeous colour! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!