Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud

I really wanted to do some nail art this weekend but I never had the chance. So many things to do!! I feel like i'm running after my own tail. So I didn't do any nail art (yet) but I did decide to try this fun polish by Jindie Nails! So dot glitter is the current big thing and this polish is filled with them! This is Live Out Loud.
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud

This is a white crelly with five (yes 5!) different shades of dot glitter. You can find Gold, green, light pink, bright magenta and blue. There are also some smaller hexes and squares in several different shades. For some reason, when I think of the word FUN, this is what I see before my eyes. This is why, when I saw this polish - I just had to have it!
Since I had my experience with a relatively sheer crelly just yesterday, I decided to use an undie for this one. And oh boy am I glad I did! On my ring nail you can see Living Out Loud with no undie. By itself. In 5 coats... However, there are only two coats on all other nails, layered over two coats of Milani - White On The Spot and on my middle finger it's L'Oreal - Sky Fits Heaven.But while I let all the colors show on the white nails, I used the jelly New York Summer - Hot Baby Blue to sandwich my middle nail. I'm a little bit annoyed at the slight difference of colors among the white nails. I think I'm developing some sort of OCD. 
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
Jindie Nails - Live Out Loud
So what do you think? What do you think of the dot glitter? Do you have any other polishes with it? By the way, Jindie Nails are coming to Ninja Polish soon! Make sure you check them out! 

1 comments :

Steamy Nails said...

I actually like the dot glitter! It's like rainbow polka dots in nail polish form <3

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!