Girly Bits Press Release! New "P.S. I Love You" Collection

P.S I Love You by Girly Bits Cosmetics
Press Release: Girly Bits Cosmetics
"P.S. I Love You"
Press release date: for immediate release

Collection release date: Monday, February 11th, 2013


Announcing "P.S. I Love You", the latest collection available from Girly Bits Cosmetics.   A collection of three love themed polishes.

This collection is dedicated to the memory of Doris Sewell Rudeen, the mother of a dear friend.

You can read the obituary for Doris HERE

P.S I Love You by Girly Bits Cosmetics
The "P.S. I Love You" Collection From back to front:


Hot Shot ~ a hot pink holographic lacquer

Twitterpated ~ a light purple foil/holographic with pink shimmer

A Mother's Love ~ pink and gold holographic glitter of various shapes and sizes (includes pink holographic hearts) with gold shimmer

P.S I Love You by Girly Bits Cosmetics
SwatchesFrom left to right:

A Mother's Love over white
A Mother's Love over Hot Shot
Hot Shot alone
A Mother's Love alone
Twitterpated alone
A Mother's Love over Twitterpated
A Mother's Love over black
A Mother's Love over a violet purple

P.S I Love You by Girly Bits Cosmetics

New labels

We are no longer using paper labels on our nail lacquer.   The labels pictured above are a clear transition label that will be applied on all bottles until we receive shipment of our printed labels.   As you can also see in the picture above, our polish names are now found on the label on the bottom of the bottle!

Where to find "P.S. I Love You":

P.S. I Love You will be available Monday, February 11th, 2013 on the Girly Bits Big Cartel store.   Retail pricing on Girly Bits is as follows:


    Hot Shot ~ $11.50

    Twitterpated ~ $11.50

    A Mother's Love ~ $10.00

    P.S. I Love You (Bundle of all 3) ~ $33.00


At the time of this press release, we have confirmed that this collection will also be available in the near future at the following Girly Bits Authorized Distributors:

Harlow & Co.

Foxy Fingertips

Femme Fatale

Llarowe


Please check the above sites for release dates and pricing.

Copyright © 2013 Girly Bits Cosmetics, All rights reserved.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!