Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away

Another long week has come to an end... I am tired, completely exhausted really. And now of all times, the Valentines manis are all over... I do plan to have one or two but tonight I'll just show you a polish, that I thought was very cute and suitable to the event: The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away.
The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away
I'll Fly Away is a light blue - Turquoise crelly (sort of creme - sort of jelly) with matte pink glitter of several shape and size, including floral and hearts. I think it's the most girly polish. But it's also very romantic and sweet and suitable for the valentines. Unfortunately, it has a bit of a down side: it's sheer. What you see here is 4 coats which eventually did give me complete opacity, but it was a bit annoying. Not just because of the time it took, but more because the hearts and flora glitters, which already were not easy to get out of the bottle, were covered with the multiple layers and are very hard to see. Despite all that, the formula was nice and self leveled and drying time was good. And hey, it's valentines - and still I think it's different from all the others. And I do like to add that she has a really wonderful customer service! 
The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away
The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away
The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away
The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away
The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away
The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away
The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away
The Daily Lacquer - I'll Fly Away
So what is your Valentines polish? What do you think of I'll Fly Away?
Check the Daily Lacquer's Shop or her Etsy shop. Also make sure you follow her blog as well as  and Facebook Page or Twitter account to get all the updates and more!

2 comments :

Gosia said...

hmm.. i like the turqouise color, not too crazy about the glitter.. and the sheeriness of it.. built up nicely though!

M. Fourey said...

It's interesting but I'd defo layer it over a light baby blue or something! No fishing! It's truly a shame that some glitter particles are burried under polish... But it still looks good! And now, sleep and relax darling! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!