A Custom by Red Dog Designs

I hope you are not yet tired of the glitter I'm showing you lately because I think I am completely falling in love with them ;-) 
Well I do promise to show you other things as well but for today - a quicky post to show off a brilliant custom polish that was made for me by the amazing Gina of Red Dog Designs!
Red Dog Designs

If you managed to somehow miss it, my all-times favorite color in the world is Orange. There's something about this color that always makes me happy. So Gina made this little custom in my favorite color and I just love it to much! It's gorgeous metallic orange hexes in an orange jelly base packed with tons of micro fine glitter. Pure fun in a bottle. I layered it over two coats of Nfu Oh #62, a light orange holo with terrible formula and extremely patchy finish. But who cares when there's such gorgeous cover for it?!
I topped it with one coat of gelous and one coat of Seche Vite Top Coat. Just look how gorgeously smooth it looks. I also free-handed the clover leaf with my dotting tool and a local brand polish - Life #321.
Red Dog Designs

Red Dog Designs

Red Dog Designs

Red Dog Designs

Red Dog Designs
Unfortunately, I don't think you can get this gorgeous orange, but you can find all other polishes by Red Dog Designs in her internet shop, and I think you should make sure you like her facebook page because she's a great artist to follow!

Gina - Thank you for this one SO MUCH  








5 comments :

My Nail Polish Obsession said...

Fantastic! Gina is truly a wizard with the glitter! Your shamrock is adorable too!!

ashley said...

love the shamrock. reminds me that i need to buy more greens

Nicola said...

beautiful

Gosia said...

Man what an awesome orange glitter!! Gina is so sweet for creating this for you!!! Your shamrock is so cute!! :))

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Ooooh I love this mani! The orange glitter is so pretty, and the green clover you added is cute and really pops against the orange. :-)

~ Yun

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!