Love for Coffee Love!

A couple of days ago my friend Kim from The Ides Of Polish mentioned this really lovely polish and she said it is not very much shown around. I had to bow my head in shame and admit that I have it... in my untried box... for a while now. Well, today the weather here is perfect. Lots and lots of sun and the most beautiful Saturday, as if I intentionally called for it to show off this gorgeous beauty - Layla - Coffee Love!
Layla - Coffee Love
Coffee Love is a gorgeous holographic brown. The holographic effect is very strong right from the first coat but without making  this yummy rich coffee brown color disappear. How did it happen that I haven't tried this one before? I have no idea. This is such a stunning polish!
Formula is thin and it needs a little bit of care when applying but it is very self leveling and is opaque in usually two coats. My middle nail needed a third coat because of it's high curve that caused the tips to remain a little less opaque. Drying time is very quick and as you can see, the finish is so holographic that it needs nothing more to it. All pictures were taken in the sun. 
Layla - Coffee Love

Layla - Coffee Love

Layla - Coffee Love

Layla - Coffee Love

Layla - Coffee Love

Layla - Coffee Love

All this coffee brown made me really want some coffee so I added some little stamping of coffee from MyOnline stamping plates V and Fun2 using China Glaze Devotion a lilac metalic polish. 
Layla - Coffee Love
Layla - Coffee Love outdoors in the sun.
Layla - Coffee Love
Layla - Coffee Love, indoors under artificial lighting.
Layla - Coffee Love
Layla - Coffee Love, indoors under artificial lighting.
Layla - Coffee Love
Layla - Coffee Love outdoors in the sun.
Layla - Coffee Love
Layla - Coffee Love outdoors in the sun.
Layla - Coffee Love
Layla - Coffee Love outdoors in the sun.

9 comments :

Unknown said...

Gorgeous polish!!

Maile said...

I love this color and your stamping is sooo cute..4@#$# now I want coffee lovers!!! LOL off to my wishlist!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! And I WANT THAT COFFEE STAMP!!!

Raggio di Luna said...

...this beauty in your untried box? shame on you!! :-) It is simply gorgeous! :-)

Gosia said...

Oh this is such a beauty!!!!!! And the stamping is just a perfect addition!!!!!

Unknown said...

The polish is beautiful as well as your nails and pics. I need this holo, for some odd reason that I don't know, I only have one GG holo.

Unknown said...

Love it too.It is a very pretty polish. Love it so much. Kisses.

M. Fourey said...

I had seen this one on another blog and absolutely loved it! There are not many brown holos, and this one is just a complete win!

Unknown said...

The holo polish is amazing of course... but your little coffee stamps are adorable!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!