31 Days Challenge Day 7 - Ombre Or Skittle

Today in the New 31 Days Challenge I did a mani that is very corny and everyone must have done it already, but I just HAD to try it too and I must say I am quite happy with how it came out. I chose the skittle option and I do apologies for not crediting anyone specifically for this design, but there are oh-so many of this one out there... Here is my version of the All Star Converse mani.

So I started this mani with a skittle of some pretty basic colors. Here's what I used: Blue - China Glaze - Bahamian Escape, Red - Sinful Colors - Boogie Nights, Green - Sinful Colors - Irish Green, Orange - Color Club - Psychedelic Scene, Yellow - Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow.

I then used Milani - White On The Spot and added a sort of french tip to all the nails.
I used my loyal strip brush and China Glaze Liquid Leather to draw the black lines - two on the color area and then a rounded one on the tip, then a dotting tool and Sally Hansen - Celeb City to create the laces' holes and last - my strip brush and Milani again to create the laces. Pretty simple but I thought it turned out cute. I can tell you that everyone who say it got excited :-D  I hope you'd like it just as much!




Have a perfect week and don't forget to check the other participants' entries!


19 comments :

Maile said...

This is just so adorable and original! I HAD TO PIN IT!!! FANTASTIC JOB JIN! This is just too awesome for words! Great freehand job! **gushes and gushes and gushes** <3 <3 <3

Agia said...

I've never done that kind of mani, but it's just great!!! I love it :)

The Silverinator said...

You are so talented <3

Laurie said...

Fabulous job!!!! This is adorable!

Unknown said...

These turned out SO cute! I don't think they're corny at all--some little Chucks are still in my mani to-do stash! You did a wonderful job with these.

Unknown said...

Wow! Jin...these ar so awesome! You did an amazing job and they are just so darn cute!

Unknown said...

This is really cute !

Beautiful Living said...

wow this is just perfect :) it looks AMAZING!!!!!

Arletta said...

It turned out Great love It! I still have to try this design sometime

aylin said...

Perfect! I want to try it! Looks soooo cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Those are just perfect! I love the different bright colors.

Gosia said...

Dude this is the cutest!!!! What a great freehand job!!! I love love love this!!!!

Raggio di Luna said...

I've never done this manicure, but I always wanted to do it... and I will! Great manicure! I adore it! :-)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Woah Jin, these are so cool! The amount of details you put in is amazing! :-)

~ Yun

Unknown said...

Ahh, I always wanted to do these! They turned out fantastic on you!

Unknown said...

These are super duper adorable!

Unknown said...

So fun!!!!!

Steamy Nails said...

Omg sooo creative! Love these <3

Enigmatic Rambles said...

I am so doing this for the 31st challenge! :D

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!