Going duck

During dinner this evening I talked with my cousin about what I should do on my nails.
She has this really silly song about her dog, where she keeps coming up with new words every time, and this evening in the song, her dog gnarled ducks. So she said I should do a duck. I then suggested a cow, but she said a duck would be better.
These are the polishes I used LTR: Julep - Marisa; Sally Hansen - Sun Kissed, Mellow Yellow and Blue Me Away!; Nabi - white matte and Hard Candy - Sky.

And here are my duck nails:

I'm so proud of my right hand that I had to show it too!
Well, I am not too good at drawing ducks apparently, but I enjoyed it nevertheless!
What do you think? What other fun animals have you done on your nails?

4 comments :

ahhhdri said...

Girl, this looks great!!! I love the bubbles, so cute!

M. Fourey said...

THAT is super cool :D Too cute! U really can be proud!

LuvMyLacquer said...

This is soooo cute! I love the duckies =D

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

What a cute mani! The duck is adorable! I can't believe you drew it. Soooo good! :-)

~ Yun

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!