My cuticles drug

Nfu-Oh flower oil - lavender

Not only such a pretty bottle, with the blue and purple dried flowers inside, but also this real amazing smell - I am so completely addicted to it...
I find myself sniff it whenever I can! I love it! I love it so much!
I do wonder how good it really is to my cuticles... I get the feeling that once it soaks completely into the skin - it's making it slight harder then before.
Am I the only one feeling that?

But the smell... I don't care about anything else in the world when I am all surrounded by this magical smell...


2 comments :

Unknown said...

this is one brand I dont have =( it's such a pain to get and I don't understand what they say on the website it always comes up Spanish lol

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

ive never tried nfu oh either but i hear such good things, especially about this oil!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!